Wednesday 15 April 2009

Examzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

what on earth are exams for i dont like them ....ya i know its probably the last semester exam i'm putting up with :D thats one happy things and finally the torture of giving one exam after another would end but yet i dont just like them at all :P.........I know it eats up the time i use for my creative writing no poems no research over anything no blog write ups for my http://simplyshreya.blogspot.com/ so in short i just dont have time that is exactly what happens when you study for the exam just a week ahead of it ... i know its nothing so good and most people think girls dont do one night study but ask me im helpless when you dont have notes on what to study till a week before  what can you expect of me???

Anyways it my new year today "PoilaBoishakh" ...in bangla "SHUBHO NAVO BORSHO" so happy new year :D and starting my new year wishing my examz end soon :P and end with its output as pass :P what else do we need :D probability is high after all when you pass 7 semesters successfully you do get some hope and +veness of passing one more :D
Wish me luck all.....preparing for another battel :)

adios :)

No comments: