Thursday 11 February 2010

11-Feb-2010 "Saree Saga"

Well on this goes ...you know what i love wearing sarees even though i must confess I'm definitely not a person who wears saree perfectly , still a novice in this area. For the same my mom hates seeing me in saree , she definitely feels i never look "SMART" in it rather i look ganwaar :P (I'm still too stubborn to continue and believe in my choices)though i completely disagree even if i drape it in some wrong way i find myself looking pretty if not smart. Because i somehow love it :)

I'm right now wearing saree a yellow cotton saree with red border but again i did something wrong while draping it so ahh i cant explain what went wrong but something did so i landed up listening again "If you cant handle it dont wear it." Naah im not listening :D trial and error someday i will make it a good wear on myself :)
arey i dont have practice baba !! ho jayega then pehan sakungi aache se.

So hoping that there will be some time in future where i would dictate saree's (esp the cotton one's they are the biggest troubles) and would ahem hmm ... look smart and pretty :P in them. Both ways why give up one when i can have both :D

This article dedicated to the prettiest ever Indian Dress :)

No comments: