Thursday 18 February 2010

18-Feb-2010 "Marriage blues"

Here we go one's you are done your education esp for girls your parents think its the right time to hunt for groom and why ask them i dont know they have all sorts of emotional explanations they are getting old..we are just looking aren't asking you to marry now ... what's the harm looking ... what if we don't get good grooms later..
Oh haalloo as if there's some discount going on "The lower your age is the better you get discount on the GROOM"...lolzz

And how gr8 a day would be when a so called GOOD PROSPECTIVE calls from front saying we liked your daughter can we talk about the marriage :) ahh so sweet ..plz ask me ....
im not ready :)

good my mom isnt very hyper about it its other way round so she saves me always :D sweetheart even though she won't let me wear saree its ok atleast saving me from one thing compromises for another ;)

anyways AALL Iz WELLL hehe im not marring in a jiffy atleast not until the cupid strikes me :) and makes me bent to marry honey in hurry :) (good rhyme :P ) Good that bongs don't marry at young age else an added pressure hota from relatives :)

So there goes my marriage blues :) the struggle will be on ...

Adios till the next post ..
tkcr :)

2 comments:

Namitha said...

I think things are improving these days :-) I got married after a few months of my completion of masters...In fact my hubby came to see me the day after my last public exam, luckily we got 5-6 months to get to know each other before marriage, phew :D

Shreya said...

Thanks Gulmohar for your comment...

you are right there's no point in rushing through marriage...
I just want to give sometime to myself before i marry like for "knowing me" so that when i marry the other person does not have problem "understanding me".. lolz

anyways lets wait and watch is best policy for this :)

Thanks again and welcome to my blog..